You have no items in your shopping cart.
You're currently on:
Laptop repair requires the skilled hands of an experienced technician. ComputerMegaMall technicians have extensive experience in the following repairs:
- LCD repair/replacement
- Motherboard repair/replacement
- Keyboard replacement
- DC jack (power) repair/replacement
- Hard drive replacement
- CD/DVD drive replacement
- Memory diagnostic/replacement
- Complete operating system restore and recover lost data*
- Repair/restore programs lost by OS issues or hardware failure**
- Repair any operating system issues (boot issues, blue screens, etc.) using C.M.M. tools and techniques
- Virus/Malware removal and prevention, recover operating systems corrupted by viruses
- Implement performance-boosting system tweaks and modifications
- Apply critical operating system and virus protection updates & patches
- Test operating system for proper functionality
- Back up your data to external hard drive, DVD disc or flash drive
- Perform system updates and improve PC speed and performance, including startup and shutdown optimization, Windows updating, menu navigation improvement, quick launch and taskbar cleanup and program shortcut creation
- Remove unwanted programs, adware, and trialware
- Test and verify PC hardware and software functionality
- Enable basic security functions, including antiphishing and pop-up blocking, virus protection, and malware protection
- Computer hardware replacement labor
- Provide you with an estimated cost for hardware repair(s) or upgrade(s) needed to provide a complete solution
If your computer isn't worth fixing, CMM may offer to purchase it or use it as trade-in for a new machine.
* Hard drive must be readable in order to recover lost data.
** For operating system and software restore, the customer must provide us with the proper licensing agreement information such as a Microsoft COA license attached to the computer, or original Media with proper E.U.L.A. compliant proof of purchase and licensing. In order to restore paid/licensed software, the customer must provide us with the original installation media as well as licensing information such as a product key, COA license, or proper digital licensing information from the publisher of the software. We are legally unable to restore the operating system and/or paid software without genuine installation media and licensing information.
Warranty / Guarantee
Computer Mega Mall guarantees any parts and labor we provide the customer with for 3 months. Although we do our utmost to provide cutting-edge virus and malware protection, we cannot be responsible for any future virus infections or software issues due to the ever changing nature of online threats.